A21 Dimmer Systems
A21 Dimmer Cabinets – pre-wired enclosures that contains the power modules, a control processor module, internal wiring and load, supply and control terminations. Three cabinet sizes are available for 3, 6 or 9 power modules.
A21 dimming systems are designed to be flexible and can be tailored to the varying needs of architectural or entertainment applications.
The system is based on three basic elements:
A21 Dimming Cabinet
Each cabinet is a pre-wired enclosure that contains the power modules, a control processor module, internal wiring and load, supply and control terminations. Three cabinet sizes are available for 3, 6 or 9 power modules. A main breaker option is available for 6 and 9 module cabinets. Systems may be ordered for 120 or 277 volt applications.
A21 Power Modules
Dual and quad power modules are available in a variety of ratings for dimming incandescent, tungsten, LED, low voltage, neon and cold cathode loads. Contactor modules can be provided for loads that require a Non-Dim/Switch circuit. Fluorescent modules are available for two, three, or four wire (0-10V) ballasts. A21 features standard SCR and quiet IGBT dimmer modules that are simple to install and configure. Local controls and dimmer bypass module are supplied for set up and testing during installation. Power modules can be combined within a cabinet to match differing load sizes and types.
A21 Processor Module
The Processor Module provides the power and flexibility of the A21 system. Using digital processing techniques for accuracy and reliability, the processor provides the control signals for the power Modules. Control inputs include:
• Vision.net architectural stations
• Optional ShowNet Ethernet
Now it is easier to build scalable systems for facilities of any size with inputs for architectural and theatrical controls. The simpleto-use keypad and intuitive LCD menu system makes A21 dimming systems easy to set up and configure.
- A21 features standard SCR and quiet IGBT dimmer modules that are simple to install and configure.
- DMX512 inputdrogas
- All dimmers feature a diagnostic LED indicator to show dimmer status
- A main breaker option is available on 6 and 9 module cabinets
- 120 or 277 volt operation UL924 Emergency option ETL and cETL listed
- Modules support incandescent, LED, neon, cold cathode, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, PowerSpec HDF, Mark 7, Mark 10, three-wire fluorescent and non-dim loads
- IGBT and Standard SCR dimmer modules are available for dimming a wide range of loads
- Fully digital control electronics
- Local controls are provided on each module for set up and testing
- Vision.net Architectural control
- ShowNet Ethernet Network option
- Convection cooled