C21 Dimming System
Designed to interface directly with modern-day Ethernet control systems, C21 Racks, which are equipped with a universal processor, have an integrated 4 port Ethernet switch for simplicity.
With a major performance upgrade for C21 dimmer rack, the new processor delivers a new level of connectivity to C21 systems. A new front panel design with integral Ethernet port, together with an integral 4 port ethernet switch makes connection simple. Two DMX512 inputs are standard with the second input available for us as an RS485 port supporting our Vision.net control system.
The new design includes innovative new technologies to improve system setup and performance. A highly accurate mains waveform detection system ensures smooth dimming regardless of the condition of the incoming power. Simplifying installation, automatic voltage sensing reads the incoming phases and automatically populates pre-determined configuration field, while color coded connectors speed the connection of conventional control signals. Diagnostic events are instantaneous, ensuring systems run smoothly and efficiently. The rack processor, utilizing distributive processing, enhances and simplifies control for architectural and systems applications, providing reliable, secure and scalable control at a realistic cost.
- 24 and 48 module racks with lockable easy view steel doors
- Plug-in modular dimmer system.
- Advanced technology processor features a built-in ethernet input port.
- An optional plug-in Ethernet switch is available to link multiple racks.
- Ample wire chamber for ease of installation and to accommodate oversize load wiring.
- Fault beacon for easy notification of faults.
- Web browser configuration.
- Vision.net architectural control.
- 128 back-up pre-sets.
- DMX512 input with patch.
- Dual Processor option with full tracking back up available.
- Emergency rack panic feature (hard wired for security of local or remote control).
- Dual 2.5kw and single 5.0kW IGBT dimmer with 650μs rise time.
- Contactor and Fluorescent modules available to control a wide range of loads.
- IGBT and Thyristor modules may be mixed in the same rack.
- Optional Amp traps for full 100,000 AIC fault current rating.