The G300 – Le Maitre’s flagship smoke machine is rugged, versatile, and has very high output.
G300-SMART is a professional smoke machine featuring Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
The G300 is a dual-mode machine, offering water based smoke and haze. Designed to perform in the most demanding of applications, the G300 is the machine of choice among touring, rental, theme park, and cruise ship customers.
The Freezefog and the LSG can be controlled directly via the integral power port to produce a spectacular low fog effect.
- Massive smoke output @ 51000 cbm/hr
- Fluid consumption 1.5cc/s (cont); 8cc/s (burst) (55min/5L bottle)
- Integral power port for the Freezefog Pro / LSG
- User programmable, pre-chill time for Freezefog Pro / LSG triggering
- Choice of DMX or Standard remote control
- Optional DMX interface – 2 channel
- Optional AUX port for external fan control
- Made in the UK
Building on the solid foundation of Le Maitre’s flagship smoke machine, the G300, the G300-SMART is rugged, versatile and durable, with an extremely high output of dense white smoke. In addition, the G300-SMART has an easy to read backlit LCD display, DMX in and out, 0-10V control, as well as fluid out and fluid low reporting.
Having Wi-Fi on board gives the user a whole new level of flexibility. Machine diagnostics can be accessed via a mobile phone or tablet, allowing the user to diagnose and debug any errors with the device wirelessly. The user can also turn the machine on and off, and set up and control the interval, duration, flow level and pre-delay times wirelessly.
Once connected via Wi-Fi, the G300-SMART can be monitored and controlled over the Internet through Le Maitre’s evolving Machine Interface Portal
- Massive smoke output of 51000 cbm/hr
- Fluid consumption 1.5cc/s (cont); 8cc/s (burst) (55mins/5L bottle)
- DMX in and out
- Fluid level sensing
- Integral power port for Freezefog Pro / LSG
- User programmable, duration, interval and pre-chill time for
Freezefog Pro triggering
- Optional timer remote control
- Wireless/LAN connectivity
- Monitoring and control locally or over the Internet, via Le Maitre’s
evolving Machine Interface Portal
- Made in the UK