tate Automation’s AIRLED range of LED Drivers offer the latest LED Adaptive Interactive Response technology, AIR is a new technology developed by State Automation to ensure smooth responsive dimming performance when using the latest high intensity LED’s.
State Automations AirLED Driver is a high performance LED Driver with 6 constant current outputs. The control input is either via DMX 512 data or 0-10V analogue or simple ON/ OFF contact closure. The driver offers support for individual fixtures or multi circuit fixtures such as Dual White or RGB or RGBWA.
State Automation’s AirLED range of LED Drivers offer the latest LED Adaptive Interactive Response (AIR) control. AIR is a new technology developed by State Automation to ensure smooth responsive dimming performance when using the latest high intensity LED’s.
AIR technology allows your LED luminaire to respond in the most professional manner to 8 bit control data, converting this “steppy” 8 bit signal into a control signal that ensures smooth dimming, precise levels and the responsive performance that you expect from a professional automated lighting control system or a manual slider on a lighting desk.
- Opera and Theatres
- Production studios
- Multi-purpose conference and exhibition venues
- Entertainment venues and Architectural installations
- Air Technology Adaptive Resolution provides intimate and accurate control of the light output from you LED’s thus ensuring smooth dimming performance over the whole dimming range. SA utilises a morphing microprocessor to make decisions and change in form based on the configuration selected. AIR reacts dynamically to the rate of change of levels input from the user.
- Maintains the correct operating current to your LED arrays
- Temperature fold-back and shutdown (Option to fit thermal sensing to LED heatsink).
- DMX512 Control
- Analogue 0-10V or Potentiometer Control
- Lighting levels maintained over the normal mains voltage fluctuations.
- Architectural Building Automation System and Fire Systems , Force ON, Force OFF inputs
- Easy output wiring:
- Cage spring connectors (Standard)
- Plugin connector (Optional)
- Cable tie down bracket (Optional)
|Data Control Specifications
|Data Control Input
|DMX512 or Analogue
|Auxiliary input ON/OFF
|Dry contact closures
|Control and monitoring
|Single channel control or individual channel control options
|DMX Start Address
|3 x Rotary Decimal Switches
|1 x Decimal Rotary switch
|Processor Heart Beat
|6 x Red LED’s
State Automation Anti-flickering LEDplug is an innovative device for stopping LED lights flickering when they are dimmed with Phase Control dimmers.
Once the LEDplug is installed into the LEDs circuit, the flickering is significantly reduced or stopped.
- LED fixtures connected to phase controlled dimmer circuits
- LEDplug stops LED’s flickering
- Small, light weight package
- Low power loss
- Stops LED fixtures from flickering
- Saves cost by using existing phase controlled dimmers
- Inexpensive solution
|Operating Ambient Temperature
|-10°C to +40°C
|Dimensions H x W x D
|Driver: 85mm x 47mm x 36mm