Fascinating through and through
The P12 Spot is a high quality atmospheric tool. With an animation module and a complete set of effects, it transforms any event into a real spectacle.
The P12 Spot is a high quality atmospheric tool. With an animation module and a complete set of effects, it transforms any event into a real spectacle. With its 640 Watt LED power, it is not only incredibly bright, but also extremely light and compact at only 23 kg.
The extremely quiet P12 Spot is at home in the brightness class of comparable moving lights with 1.200 Watts and masters every task with flying colours – and that with a power consumption of just 800 Watts.
- 640 W white light LED module
HP (High Power): 6800 K; 46,000 lm (25,000 lm Output); CRI > 70
HC (High CRI): 5800 K; 34,000 lm (19,000 lm Output); CRI > 90
- > 20,000 h life time
- Flicker-free operation, camera mode 100 Hz – 3 kHz
- Zoom range: 5.7° – 60° (1:10.5)
- 2 gobo wheels, each with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
- CMY color mixing unit for fast and homogeneous color mixing + linear CTO
- 1 color wheel with 7 full and semi colors + open also linear color selection
- High CRI-Filter
- 2 frost filters (soft edge/flood frost), continuously variable – optional further frost stages possible
- 2 prisms, linear and circular, rotate- and indexable
- Motorised infinitely adjustable high-speed iris
- Electronic dimmer 0 % – 100 %
- Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
- Animation effect / Sparkle effect
- Focus system with auto focus function
- Animation module with endlessly rotating animation wheel
- 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
- Precise, very fast and silent movement
- 540° pan / 280° tilt
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
- Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
- Bluetooth, Wifi
- Color touch display with function keys and batterie backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function
- Built-in DMX analyser
- Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
- Rugged construction
- Transport lock for pan/tilt
- Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
- Graphical display, electronically revolvable
- 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
- Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
- 2 Omega brackets for quick and convenient installation
- Max. power consumption 800 VA
- Input voltage range 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W 421 x H 682 x D 264 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
Applications of the P12 Spot:
The effect unit of the P12 is equipped with 7 brilliant full colors and a CTO filter. The color wheel can also be seamlessly rotated at different speeds. This enables intermediate colors to be realised and cool color effects (e.g. rainbow) to be achieved.
CMY COLOR MIXING UNIT
The CMY color mixing unit of the P12 expands the color spectrum to an almost unlimited number of colors and enables absolutely harmonious color progressions or transitions.
LUMINANCE & CRI
The P12 is available in standard form with 6800 K; 46,000 lm and CRI >70. It is optionally available in 5800 K with 34,000 lm and CRI >90.
12 Spot HP (High Power): CRI >70
P12 Spot HC (High CRI): CRI >90
Gobos can be combined with two (indexable) prisms, 3-section circular or 5-section linear. In rotation these provide impressive images and dramatic 3D elements.
3-section prism (circular)
5-section prism (linear)
Alongside its excellent lighting power, the P12 Spot also has a zoom range of 5,7 – 60° (1:10,5) and two frost filters. This makes it ideally suited to washlight applications too.
FROST & FOCUS
Two seamlessly adjustable frost filters make the P12 a universal all-rounder for a great variety of different stage applications.
Without frost effect
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning and gobo changing are child’s play with the P12. All plug-ins can be removed without tools or manual cable disconnection.
Removing gobo / color plug-in
Removing shutter-blade module
The motorised high-speed iris is equipped with 18 fins and can be seamlessly adjusted. This enables an almost circular beam to be created even with a very tight iris.