The stage pro sets the standards
The high-performance P18 profile with 1000 Watts white light LED module and shutter-blade module were designed specially for large show and theatre stages.
The high-performance P18 profile with 1000 Watts white light LED module and shutter-blade module were designed specially for large show and theatre stages. Fast, precise and almost noiseless – just 29 dB(A) – this ultimate LED spot creates one highlight after another.
The P18 is incomparably bright, versatile and light (just 32 kg) – the perfect replacement for all max. strength spotlights with discharge lamps up to 1700 W. It masterfully combines all of the advantages of a lighting and effects spot, plus a washlight.
- 1000W white light LED module
Standard: 7000 K; 56.000 lm (34.000 lm Output); CRI > 70
Optional: 6000 K; 47.500 lm (28.000 lm Output); CRI > 90
- > 20.000h life time
- Flicker-free operation, camera mode 100 Hz – 3 kHz
- Zoom range: 7° – 56° (1 : 8)
- 1 Gobo wheel with 8 static, interchangeable gobos + open
- 1 Gobo wheel with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
- CMY color mixing unit for fast and homogeneous color mixing + linear CTO
- High CRI filter
- 1 color wheel with 6 full and semi colors + open also linear color selection, color filters interchangeable
- Framing system with 4 Blades, each complete closing, each with separate movement and rotation control, framing system rotatable by 90°
- Motorised step less high speed iris with 18 fins
- 2 prisms, circular and linear, rotate- and indexable
- 2 Step frost effect with exchangeable frost filters
- Electronic dimmer 0%-100%
- Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
- Animation effect / animation wheel
- Sparkle effect
- Zoom range: 7° – 56° (1 : 8)
- Focus system with auto focus function
- 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
- Precise, very fast and silent movement
- 540° pan / 280° tilt
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
- Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
- Bluetooth, Wifi
- Color touch display with function keys and batterie backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function
- Built-in DMX analyser
- Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
- Rugged construction
- Transport lock for pan/tilt
- Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
- Graphical display, electronically revolvable
- 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
- Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
- 2 omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
- Max. power consumption 1200 VA
- Input voltage range 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W 435 x H 754 x D 307 mm
- Weight: 32 kg
Applications of the P18 Profile:
The effect unit of the P18 is equipped with 7 brilliant full colors and a CTO filter. The color wheel can also be seamlessly rotated at different speeds. This enables intermediate colors to be realised and cool color effects (e.g. rainbow) to be achieved.
CMY COLOR MIXING UNIT
The CMY color mixing unit of the P18 expands the color spectrum to an almost unlimited number of colors and enables absolutely harmonious color progressions or transitions.
LUMINANCE & CRI
The P18 is available in standard form with 7000 K; 56,000 lm (34,000 lm output) and CRI >70. It is optionally available in 6000 K with 47,500 lm (28,000 lm output) and CRI >90.
Standard: CRI >70
Optional: CRI >90
Gobos can be combined with two (indexable) prisms, 3-section circular or 5-section linear. In rotation these provide impressive images and dramatic 3D elements.
3-section prism (circular)
5-section prism (linear)
Alongside its excellent lighting power, the P18 also has a zoom range of 7 – 56° (1:8) and two frost filters. This makes it ideally suited to washlight applications too.
FROST & SPARKLE EFFECT
The sparkle effect and two seamlessly adjustable frost filters make the P18 a universal all-rounder for a great variety of different stage applications.
Without frost effect
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning and gobo changing are child’s play with the P18. All plug-ins can be removed without tools or manual cable disconnection.
Removing gobo / color plug-in
Removing shutter-blade module
The motorised high-speed iris is equipped with 18 fins and can be seamlessly adjusted. This enables an almost circular beam to be created even with a very tight iris.