Curtain up and stage clear!
The P18 Wash is a high-performance washlight with 1,000 watt white light LED module, framing module and Fresnel lens, which was specially designed for large show and theatre stages.
The P18 Wash is a high-performance washlight with 1,000 watt white light LED module, framing module and Fresnel lens, which was specially designed for large show and theatre stages. Fast, precise and extremely quiet – only 29 dB(A) – this LED washlight provides one highlight after the other.
The P18 Wash is extremely bright, efficient and light (31 kg). Its color brilliance and beam quality are hard to beat, which is why it simply steals the show from classic washlights with discharge lamps of up to 2,000 W.
- 1,000 W white light LED module
HP (High Power): 7000 K; 61,500 lm (34,000 lm Output); CRI > 70
HC (High CRI): 6000 K; 47,500 lm (28,000 lm Output); CRI > 90
- > 20,000 h life time
- Flicker-free operation, camera mode 100 Hz – 3 kHz
- Zoom range: 13° – 65° (1:5)
- Large Fresnel light exit lens
- 1 color wheel with 6 full and semi colors + open also linear color selection, color filters interchangeable
- 1 color wheel with 7 changeable correction filters
- CMY color mixing unit for fast and homogeneous color mixing + linear CTO
- High CRI filter
- Framing module with 4 blades – each fully closing (total curtain) and with separate motion and rotation control, module can be rotated by 90°
- Motorised infinitely adjustable high-speed iris with 18 fins
- 2 frost filters (soft edge/flood frost), continuously variable – optional further frost stages possible
- Electronic dimmer 0%–100%
- Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
- Zoom range: 13°– 65° (1:5)
- 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
- Precise, very fast and silent movement
- 540° pan / 280° tilt
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
- Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
- Bluetooth, Wifi
- Color touch display with function keys and batterie backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function
- Built-in DMX analyser
- Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
- Rugged construction
- Transport lock for pan/tilt
- Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
- Graphical display, electronically revolvable
- 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
- Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
- 2 omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
- Max. power consumption 1200 VA
- Input voltage range 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W 435 x H 754 x D 307 mm
- Weight: 31 kg
Applications of the P12 Wash:
The effects plug-in of the P12 Wash is equipped with 8 brilliant full colours, 7 correction filters and an additional High CRI filter. In addition, the effects unit has been equipped with gobos for special wash applications. The colour wheel can be infinitely rotated, which makes it possible to create not only half colours but also great colour effects (e.g. rainbows).
CMY COLOR MIXING UNIT
The CMY/CTO color mixing unit of the P18 expands the color spectrum by an almost unlimited number of colors and also enables linear CTO correction.
LUMINANCE & CRI
The P18 Wash is available in two versions – with CRI >70 as P18 Wash HP (High Power) with 7000 K; 61,500 lm or as P18 Wash HC (High CRI) with CRI >90 (6000 K, 47,500 lm).
HP (High Power): CRI >70
HC (High CRI): CRI >90
The beam character of the P18 Wash can be individually varied with the interplay of zoom, focus and frost – from “sharply” defined to soft, flowing beams.
“Sharply” defined beam
Soft beam character
The P18 Wash offers a zoom range of 13 – 65° (1:5), which means that both very narrow and wide beams can be easily achieved.
Depending on requirements and stage usage, even more diffuse beams or blurred beam edges can be created using the two infinitely adjustable frost filters.
without frost effect
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning and gobo changing are child’s play with the Varysan P18 Wash. All plug-ins can be removed without tools or manual cable disconnection.
Removing effect plug-in
Removing shutter-blade module
The motorised high-speed iris is equipped with 18 fins and can be seamlessly adjusted. This enables an almost circular beam to be created even with a very tight iris.