Sparx 30 Washbeam
The superstar with wow effect
With its optimised scattered light, the extremely bright (61x 40 Watts LED power) and quiet Sparx 30 delivers top performances in every respect
With its optimised scattered light, the extremely bright (61x 40 Watts LED power) and quiet Sparx 30 delivers top performances in every respect – perfectly homogeneous illumination, excellent dimming behaviour and impressive variety of patterns and colors.
Never before seen lighting and beam effects as well as color gradients and beam characteristics are achieved in impressive quality in combination with the innovative, segment-by-segment controllable TwinZoom, LED single-pixel control and sparkle channel.
- 61 high power RGBW LED’s 30 W
Standard RGBW-LED CRI > 80
Optional RGBY-LED CRI > 90
- > 1,800 W LED power
- > 20,000 h LED life time
- Flicker free operation, camera mode up to 3 kHz
- TwinZoom zoom range: 4° to 70° (17:1)
optional: zoom range 3° to 68° (22:1)
- High efficient optical system with perfect color mixing
- Individual LED control – single pixel control
- Sparkle-Effect for dynamic effects like a starlight effect
- Various layers of effects can be combined
- Countless pattern/color combinations
- Glow- and color spread-channel for additional color mixing options
- Separate CTC channel
- Optimized color mixing performance
- High-resolution, step less dimmer 0-100%v
- Color true dimmingv
- Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
- TwinZoom system zoom range 4°-70° (17:1)
optional: zoom range 3° to 68° (22:1)
- Optional rotating beam shape
- High-resolution 3 phase stepping motors
- Precise, extreme fast and silent movement
- 540° Pan / 333° Tilt
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet interface with Art-Net and sACN
- Wireless DMX / RDM / CRMX TiMo – Lumen Radio
- Bluetooth, WLAN
- Color touch display with function keys and battery backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function, Built-in DMX analyser
- Rugged construction
- LEDs individually exchangeable without soldering
- Patented cooling system – super silent
- Fan control for virtually noiseless operation
- Graphical display, electronically rotatable
- Neutrik 5pin XLR IN / OUT
- Neutrik etherCON RJ45 IN/OUT
- Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 IN / OUT
- 2 omega brackets with original Camloc connectors for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
- Max. power consumption approx. 2000 VA
- Input voltage range 100 – 240 V, 50/60 HZ
- Dimensions: W 530 x H 640 x D 320 mm
- Weight: 24,5 kg
Applications of the Sparx 30 LED Washbeam:
New and exclusively from JB-Lighting – the patented TwinZoom (3°–70°). With the TwinZoom, the outer LED ring and the inner area can be zoomed separately from each other and are infinitely variable. Together with the LED single-pixel control, the TwinZoom provides unique lighting and beam effects as well as fascinating color gradients and color patterns in unimagined variety, quality and appearance.
COLOR GRADIENTS & MEDIA CONTENT
The effects plug-in of the P12 Wash is equipped with 8 brilliant full colours, 7 correction filters and an additional High CRI filter. In addition, the effects unit has been equipped with gobos for special wash applications. The colour wheel can be infinitely rotated, which makes it possible to create not only half colours but also great colour effects (e.g. rainbows).
BASIC COLOR TEMPERATURE CAN BE SELECTED
The basic color temperature of the Sparx 30, from which all colors are automatically mixed, is freely selectable as with the Sparx 30 and can be changed in 100 K steps, allowing it to integrate ideally into any lighting ensemble.
STEPLESS ZOOM: 3° – 70° (1:23)
The luminosity and zoom range of 3°–70° of the Sparx 30 are impressive. Virtually noiseless, absolutely precise and fast, the Sparx 30 changes from extremely narrow to wide beam distribution. When TwinZoom is used, you can be sure of its wow factor.
Narrow beam (min. 3°)
Wide distribution (max. 70°)
HARD EDGE & SOFT EDGE
Thanks to the scattered light-optimised beam of the Sparx 30 and the TwinZoom, precise, extremely homogeneous light projections from Hard Edge to Soft Edge can be produced. To further reduce the minimum stray light of the Sparx18, a honeycomb shade can be used as an optional extra.
MULTICOLOR BEAMS & BEAM SHAPES
The Sparx 30 makes it possible to produce the highest quality multicolor beams and pixel mapping. Impressive beam shapes can also be achieved, which are unique in this form and variety.
OPTIONAL: BEAMSHAPE MODULE
The continuously rotatable and positionable beam shape creates asymmetrical, oval beams. This beam form is suitable e.g. in the theatre excellent as an aisle light or at trade fairs for the illumination of rectangular objects. Of course, the TwinZoom can also be used in this case to individually adjust the beam width and characteristics. In combination with the endless rotation of the Beamshape module, extremely dynamic, circular animation effects can also be achieved.