The Philips Vari-Lite VLZ Profile is a dedicated profile luminaire utilizing the latest high output white LED sources to produce a staggering 24,000 lumens projected from a 140mm front lens.
The enhanced fan control system allows users to choose one of four fan levels to match the output they require for a show remotely from a console. The familiar CMY-CTO color system creates stunning, seamless mixed colors. The dual fixed color wheel with linear control gives access to Vari-Lite colors and split color combinations. Color shake and color wheel spin control have also been added to the mix.
- 24,000 lumen output.
- High quality image projection via 140mm (5.5in) front lens.
- 16-bit dimmer control with 4 selectable curves.
- Full color mixing and color effects CYM + CTO 1 color wheel, 6 fixed colors, shake and wheel spin functions.
- Texture effects animation wheel with continuous indexable / rotation.
Multiple fan level controls:
- Wide zoom range 8-50° zoom.
- Camera friendly – separate frequency and gamma control of LED array.
- Beam edge softening – 3-way frost control.
- Beam shaping control, iris and framing shutter system 4 blade with independent control and frame rotation ±50° either side of center.
- Multi beam effects 3 facet prism.
- Projection and mid-air effects:
– Gobo wheel 1: 7 interchangeable fully rotating and indexing gobos
– Gobo wheel 2: 7 interchangeable fixed gobos.