The CRYO-FOG High Pressure is a powerful low fog generator with 2300 Watt. All build into a compact flightcase, the CRYO-FOG High Pressure contents a low temperature fog generator, a fan as well as a cooling chamber with space next to the fog generator to held a 5ltr can of fluid.
Digital technology and a new Design
Liquid CO2 is used to cool down the fog. Thus, the machine produces thick low fog which distributes equally. The machine is powerful enough to fill even big stages with low fog within a short time.
The liquid CO2 is delivered from a high pressure bottle with siphon, which is connected to the machine via a tube (supplied with the machine).
The bottles can be rented from companies which sell carbon dioxide.
The intelligent technology ensures that the fogging process will not start before the cooling chamber has reached the right temperature. As a result, no „warm“ fog – which will go upwards – can escape from the machine.
The Cryo-Fog High Pressure benefits from its compact size, the low weight, the powerful output, the low noise and easy operation.
- Fog generator, fan and cooling system in a compact case
- DMX as standard, analogue (0 – 10V) and stand-alone-mode
- In the DMX-mode the pump, the fan and the CO 2-valve can be adjusted separately
- Can be used as a “normal” fog generator in DMX-mode
- Fogging output adjustable in steps of 1% from 0 – 99%
- Low fogging process starts automatically only if the cooling chamber has reached the right temperature
- Easy handling
- Powerful output
- Continuous output
- Easy bottle changing with quick-out connectors
- For operation with high pressure cylinders with riser tube
- Made in Germany