Sparx 18 Washbeam
The all-rounder at it’s best
The brilliant and versatile Sparx 18, with 37x 40W LED power, enables impressive washlight applications in completely innovative dimensions thanks to the innovative TwinZoom.
The optical system guarantees perfectly homogeneous illumination and enables fascinating colour gradients with uniquely diverse beam effects and shapes from Soft Edge to Hard Edge for lighting design at its absolute best.
- 37 RGBW high-performance LEDs of 40 W each
23,000 lm; CRI > 85
- > 20,000 h LED life time
- camera mode up to 600 Hz
- TwinZoom zoom range: 3° to 70° (1:23)
- Highly efficient optics for perfect color mixing
- Individual LED control – Single pixel control
- Sparkle channel for dynamic effects
- Multiple layers with independent patterns can be stacked on top of each other
- Countless color and pattern combinations
- Glow channel and color spread channel as additional color effects
- Separate CTC channel
- Optimised color mixing behaviour
- High-resolution, steplessly variable dimmer 0–100%
- Color-accurate dimming
- Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
- TwinZoom effects: Multicolor beams and innovative beam shapes
- Basic color temperature can be selected: 2700 K, 3200 K, 4200 K, 5600 K, 6000 K, 6500 K, 7000 K oder 8000 K
- High-resolution 3 phase stepping motors
- Precise, extreme fast and silent movement
- 540° Pan / 330° Tilt
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
- Wireless DMX / RDM / CRMX TiMo – Lumen Radio
- Bluetooth, WLAN
- Color touch display with function keys and battery backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function, Built-in DMX analyser
- Robust, roadworthy design
- Individually changeable LEDs
- Patented cooling system – super silent
- Fan control for virtually noiseless operation
- Graphical display, electronically rotatable
- Neutrik 5pin XLR IN / OUT
- Neutrik etherCON RJ45 IN/OUT
- Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 IN / OUT
- 2 omega brackets with original Camloc connectors for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
- Max. power consumption approx. 1300 VA
- Input voltage range 100 – 240 V, 50/60 HZ
- Dimensions: W 481 x H 580 x D 308 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
Applications of the Sparx 18 LED Washbeam:
Exclusively from JB-Lighting – the patented TwinZoom. With the TwinZoom, the outer LED ring and the inner area can be zoomed separately from each other – completely infinitely variable from 3°–70° (1:23). Together with the LED single pixel control, absolutely innovative, aesthetically pleasing and effective light scenes can be created, of which one did not dare to dream.
BASIC COLOR TEMPERATURE CAN BE SELECTED
The basic color temperature, from which all colors are automatically mixed, is freely selectable on the Sparx 18, making it an excellent addition to any lighting ensemble.
STEPLESS ZOOM: 3° – 70° (1:23)
The luminosity and zoom range of 3°–70° of the Sparx 18 are impressive. Virtually noiseless, absolutely precise and fast, the Sparx 18 changes from extremely narrow to wide beam distribution. When TwinZoom is used, you can be sure of its wow factor.
Narrow beam (min. 3°)
Wide distribution (max. 70°)
HARD EDGE & SOFT EDGE
Thanks to the scattered light-optimised beam of the Sparx 18 and the TwinZoom, precise, extremely homogeneous light projections from Hard Edge to Soft Edge can be produced. To further reduce the minimum stray light of the Sparx18, a honeycomb shade can be used as an optional extra.
MULTICOLOR BEAMS & BEAM SHAPES
The Sparx 18 makes it possible to produce the highest quality multicolor beams and color gradients. Impressive beam shapes can also be achieved which are unique in this form.
OPTIONAL: BEAMSHAPE MODULE
The continuously rotatable and positionable beam shape creates asymmetrical, oval beams. This beam form is suitable e.g. in the theatre excellent as an aisle light or at trade fairs for the illumination of rectangular objects. Of course, the TwinZoom can also be used in this case to individually adjust the beam width and characteristics. In combination with the endless rotation of the Beamshape module, extremely dynamic, circular animation effects can also be achieved.